If there was a fast way to lose weight, what would that be, can you ask? Run for miles; stop eating; Eat soup and nothing else every day!
The answer is to put in your body foods that burn calories and melt fat at the same time.
Here are the top 10 foods to put in your body if you want those foods to help you melt fat and reduce your calorie count.
- Cinnamon: adding cinnamon to your coffee or tea every time you drink a cup of tea, it will help your body burn fat. Half a teaspoon will be enough. Also, you may not know it, but cinnamon is a natural sweetener. When you use it instead of sugar, you are effectively reducing calories.
- Eggs: Many empirical studies (measured and followed) have found that eggs eaten at breakfast contribute to weight loss, unlike when eggs are not eaten. The reason why the eggs are good for you is because the protein in the eggs keeps it fuller for long periods of time. As a result, their levels of hunger remain low, which translates into fewer foods that pass through the mouth.
- Turmeric: is an antioxidant that helps protect the liver and burns fat. It is rich in beta carotene and should be included in your normal eating patterns.
- Cayenne: it’s great in 3 ways. First, it speeds up the metabolism. Second, it reduces the risk of excess insulin being produced in your body. Third, it reduces blood glucose levels.
- Vinegar: contains 0 calories and if you took apple cider vinegar in each meal, you will feel that you are “full”.
- Garlic: is king when your goal is to lose weight. It dissolves the fat and cholesterol in your body, but the most important thing is that garlic kills your appetite. The advantage with garlic is that it makes the food more tasty. So eat everything you want.
- Coffee: coffee helps accelerate your metabolism. It is caffeine that plays with your metabolism levels and studies have found that you can burn 30-50 extra calories per day without changing any other habit.
- Cauliflower: it is known for its vitamin C properties. This is a source of food that will fill your belly and help you burn your fat. Studies have shown that half a cup of cauliflower provides one with approximately 35%, or more than a quarter, of your daily needs for vitamin C. In addition, cauliflower is a great fighter against cancer and has zero calories.
- Tomatoes: make your body release cholecystokinin. This is a hormone that stretches the valve between the stomach and the intestine.
When this happens, you have a feeling of “fullness” again. Not eating leads to reduced or insignificant calories.
- Lentils: they are full of proteins and, however … they have no caloric value. You should seek to replace your proteins with as many servings of lentils as you wish.
All mentioned foods can burn or prevent you from eating more. These have proven to be the best food to lose weight.